Monday, December 28, 2015

Giant Commission -- French Cavalry Casualties

This is the last actual painting I did on the French army.  There are four chasseur a cheval, four dragoon, and four cuirassier casualties here.


Because of a mix-up, I ended up painting four early French horse artillery crews instead of the guard horse artillery.  I made a little order with Eureka USA to make a battery.  The guns are Blue Moon.


Now I am flocking all the bases for this enormous army!  I have added and sealed the ballast and am nearly done adding all the static grass.  Then I will Dullcote the whole thing and get it in the mail!

4 comments:

  1. The cavalry casualties are very striking! I love the diversity.

    This is such a cool project and the quality of the painting is simply mind-boggling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the early French HA. I could use those!

    ReplyDelete