Wednesday, April 27, 2011

15mm ACW Army for Sale

My last attempt to sell an army through the blog did not work too well, so let's try again.

This is Union infantry, based for Fire and Fury. Most figures are based on 1" by 7/8" stands, with 3-5 figures per stand. A few are based on 3/4" stands, 2 figures per stand.

There are 616 figures here, and I am asking $1250 for the lot, including shipping to a US address.

If you're interested, email me at smacphee at frontier dot com.



23 Musket Miniatures Zouaves





30 Battle Honors Chasseurs (14th Brooklyn)





84 Old Glory Iron Brigade / U.S. Regulars





27 Battle Honors Iron Brigade / U.S. Regulars




12 Frontier Infantry




48 Peter Pig Infantry





391 Old Glory and Musket Miniatures Infantry






I went a little nuts with command stands a few years ago, planning to have specific regimental flags for different units.

11 comments:

  1. Awesome looking army!! I assume the only reason your selling these lovely mini's is to make room for Blue Moon 18mm range;-)

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I'm just clearing out the figures on deep bases for Basic Fire and Fury. I have enjoyed the regimental rules so much, I doubt I ever play a game of BoFF again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I see. I also am switching to Regimental F & F and need to re-base my entire 15mm basic F & F collection. Fortunately when I did them many,many moons ago I didn't bother with much work on bases at the time and so they should pop off easy enough. I'll need to repaint many as well, but in the end it will be worth it.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice army. @1250 seems like a great price for an army like that ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're nice figures, why don't you just re-base them??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ray, they won't fit on my new bases. With only 15mm depth, I'm pretty much limited to marching figures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Cow! Scot you have been busy these last couple of weeks. The painting you produce is fantastic

    Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Vinnie, but these are old, old, old figures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must put this army for sale on The Lead Adventure Forum!

    The folks there are always interested in nicely painted armies and other stuff.

    Greets,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stuff, even though it's not really my period nor scale...
    I just nominated you for the stylish blogger award I hope you don't mind...

    Cheers Sander


    http://modusregmagnimomenti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stuff! Just starting out with Peter Pig's ACW - love their minis - nice one.
    Regards,
    Monty

    ReplyDelete