Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Sash and Saber ACW Infantry

I just finished another batch of Sash and Saber Union infantry. These add sixty more painted figures. Now I just have 32 more Federal infantry to paint before I start basing!

The twelve poses in this batch.


Close-up of some poses. All figures in this batch got dark hair.


All sixty painted figures. These took me about 20 hours to paint.


Backlog of figures awaiting bases. 140 down, 32 to go.

I'm working on the last batch of figures right now. Hopefully I can spend next weekend basing these up.

The Sash and Saber figures are beautiful and a joy to paint. And I got them for $.50 apiece.

1 comment:

  1. Dude. You are the fastest painter ever. I am jealous.

    Lord Ashram
    http://lordashramshouseofwar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete